Basic membership support level gives you the right to get support for the period of one year on the following areas related to the JoomFish and LanternFish extensions:
- Priority bugfixes
- 3rd party extensions compatibility
- Joomfish 1.5 to 2.5/LanternFish migration
(plus 22% VAT if applicable)
Alternative Joomfish support done by and under the supervision of Klas Berlič, ex lead developer of the original Joomfish extension and Joomla co-author. The same support is available for our own LanternFish extension when dealing with issues specific to LanternFish.
Support is done Monday-Friday within business hours (CET), we aim to provide initial answer within 24 hours (except when stuff is on holidays, this dates will be announced upfront). Further resolution depends on the nature of the issue, what we guarantee is an active approach and a constant effort to resolve all problems in a timely manner.
We only support Joomfish version 2.5. (for Joomla 2.5).
Subscribers get access to the searchable ticket system, later on we will also add some more detailed documentation and FAQ section.
More support packages to be announced later this year.
A bugfixed and enhanced version of Joomfish extensions. Currently it exist in 2 flavours:
- a stable distribution flavour that only works on Joomla 2.5 and includes only bugfixes
- as a standalone extension that was partially rewritten for Joomla 3, while maintaining Joomla 2.5 compatibility.
Both are included in all support packages
Live feed of fixed issues
Biggest advantages when compared to the JoomFishLanterFish are:
- working frontend editing of translated articles.
- Joomla 3 compatibility ( this is valid for special version of 3.1 series and 3.2 that already includes necessary fixes)
- Joomfish migrator - JupgradePro plugin that migrates Joomfish for Joomla 1.5. items to LanternFish (or Joomfish 2.5.)
- Missing translations plugin - plugin to optionally replace missing article transaltion with message or mesage plus original text.
After long enough time (most likely 3 months) bugfixes will be contributed upstream to the original Joomfish project. New code that is specific to LanternFish will be available only as LanternFish extension.
Lanternfish is a deep sea fish that glows in the dark, or simply as the name say, it's a fish with a lantern. Let there be light.
The largest stones to move away from the road are
- Joomla 3 compatibility - DONE
- and a long time overdue Joomla 1.5. to 2.5/3 converter.- DONE
- Missing translations plugin - DONE
Both tasks were completed by the end of September. Also 3.2 tested sucesfully.
As two major tasks are completed we will implement the remaining missing features from 1.5., e.g. an option to hide untranslated items.
14 days money back guarantee
if you are not satisfied with our services we will fully refund your purchase, no questions asked. -> More about our refund policy.